- Big Capacity: The 388Wh capacity provides multiple charges to virtually any mobile device. Charge an iPhone 11 (3,110mAh) 23 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 5 times, an iPad Pro (30Wh) 20 times, or a camera more than 20 times.
- Charge 8 Devices Simultaneously: With a 300W AC outlet, 60W USB-C port, 3 USB-A ports, a car socket, and 2 DC ports, PowerHouse gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same time.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.
- Stable Power Supply: The built-in AC wall outlet uses a pure sine wave inverter to ensure the power output is just as good as what you get at home. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, lights, speakers, TVs, and other sensitive appliances.
- What You Get: PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Portable and Space-Saving
Easy to carry around for backyard or outdoor use. And thanks to the compact size, you can easily store PowerHouse in your home for use as emergency backup power during a blackout.
Works with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to get the maximum efficiency while solar charging. Connect a solar panel to the DC input port to give PowerHouse a recharge at up to 65W.
Keep Track of Your Power
The large LED display lets you easily keep track of PowerHouse’s key information including remaining capacity, current input and output, and the estimated time left to fully recharge the battery.
Rugged and Durable
PowerHouse is strengthened on all 8 corners and on the reverse to offer greater protection against the wear-and-tear of outdoor use.
PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, DC to Car Port Cable, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, and welcome guide.
Designed For Devices Under 300W
Please note that the AC outlet of PowerHouse II 400 only supports devices with a rating less than 300W.
PowerHouse II 400The High-Speed, Multi-Functional Portable Power Station
Power For All
From powering appliances to charging mobile devices at high speed, PowerHouse’s 8 ports provide enough charging options for you to power you and your family’s entire trip.
Advanced Charging Technology
Features a 60W USB-C port equipped with our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology to charge mobile devices at high speed. Charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes, or charge an iPhone 11 to 50% in only 30 minutes.
The DC input port supports recharging via solar panels, so now you can recharge PowerHouse directly via sunlight and take your next camping trip truly off-grid. Supports maximum power point tracking (MPPT) for more efficient power transfer. Note: Solar panels not included.
Cell Capacity: 108,000mAh
Rated Capacity: 27,000mAh 14.4V/388.8Wh
Weight: 4.62 kg / 10.2 lbs
Size: 255 x 148 x 139 mm / 10 x 5.8 x 5.5 in
Operating Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
Ambient Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
AC (Pure Sine Wave): 110V~ 2.72A, 50Hz / 60Hz, 300W
USB-A: 5V 7.2A (2.4A Max Per Port)
USB-C: 5V 3A / 9V 3A /15V 3A / 20V 3A (60W Max)
Car Socket + 5.5 mm DC: 12V 10A (120W Max)
DC Input: 11-28V 5.5A (65W Max) USB-C Input: 5V 3A/9V 3A/15V 3A/20V 3A (60W Max)
USB-C 60W + 65W DC Input: 125W Max (USB-C Charger not included)
- When any of the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. Therefore, it’s recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- The max power output of the AC port is 300W. If you use the AC port for devices greater than 300W, PowerHouse will automatically turn off.