USB C to Lightning Cable [6ft Apple MFi Certified]
- Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 18W 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, and later models.
- Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync& charge.
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12× longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- A Cable for Life: We're so confident about Powerline II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (6ft)
Superior durability. Support for high-speed charging via Power Delivery. This is the world-famous PowerLine II, now with a new set of connectors for the current mobile generation.
PowerLine II is MFi certified for flawless compatibility with all Lightning devices, and capable of charging speeds that are 2.5× faster than stock Lightning technology.
- Supports High-Speed Charging with USB-C Power Delivery
- Universal Compatibility
- MFi Certified
- Lasts 12× Longer Than Other Cables
Power Delivery Support
Delivers a high-speed charge while connected to a USB-C Power Delivery charger.
Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) shielding provides superior durability and protection for internal wiring specifically designed to support the most advanced charging protocols.
Lasts 12× Longer
Confirmed by rigorous laboratory testing to withstand over 12,000 bends.
Transfer music, movies, and more between iPhone and MacBook in seconds.
MFi certified to work flawlessly with any device that uses a Lightning connector.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.